You can choose the order in which skill sections are displayed in the homepage.
The order of the other sections cannot be changed.
About the order of sections in the homepage
The order of sections in the homepage is fixed, and is as follows:
Continue Editing: sessions and paths assigned to you / courses, programs templates and paths that the user is the author or co-author of, and that have been edited in the last 2 months (in the case of paths: created in the last 2 months), ranked by last update date (in the case of paths: creation date).
New training items: shows the 20 most recent training items (this section can be deactivated).
- First skill section by alphabetical order: courses and sessions within this section are ordered by number of views.
Resume: courses and sessions you’ve started but not finished.
- Third-party content providers: 1 section per provider, ordered by alphabetical order.
- Second skill section by alphabetical order: courses and sessions within this section are ordered by number of views.
Most viewed: shows the 2 to 4 (depending on the width of your screen) most viewed training items. You can click on
⌄on the bottom to show up to 16 items. This section can be deactivated.
Completed trainings: shows the 2 to 4 (depending on the width of your screen) most recently finished items (course, path session, or program session), ordered by most recent completion date. You can click on
⌄on the bottom to show up to 16 items; then click
SEE ALLto access your Results page.
- Remaining skill sections, ordered alphabetically: courses and sessions within each section are ordered by number of views
Hide optional sections in the homepage
You can hide sections
New training items and
Most viewed from the homepage.
- In the left sidebar, click on the platform group
- On the top right, click
- In the left sidebar, click
Display the "New Training" sectionor
Display the "Most Viewed" section
Check the options again to reactivate them.