Platform administrators can edit the platform’s advanced settings.
- In the left sidebar, click on the platform group (with the golden crown at the bottom right of its icon).
- At the top right, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Advanced.
You can change the following elements:
- The redirection link of the logo
- The platform’s URL
- The email address for notifications
- The login page background
- The default content visibility settings
- The default email notification settings for new posts
- Whether coaches’ invitations need to be validated by administrators;
- The IP filter
- The safe links settings
- The authenticated links settings
- The password restriction settings
- The "remember me" option on the login page
- The "Live Learners" setting
The user with the Owner role can also:
- Add a Moderation charter.
- Download all platform data in a JSON format.