You can download activities of a course, but not the course as a whole.
You can also download the file of a SCORM course, but not transform native courses into SCORM courses.
See also Download courses and programs on the mobile app to play them offline.
Download a cheat sheet
You can download a cheat sheet as a PDF file.
- Make the cheat sheet downloadable.
- In the edition screen of the course, on the top of the cheat sheet, click Preview.
- On the bottom of the cheat sheet, click Download cheat sheet.
Download a document
Download a document as an author or administrator
Authors and group administrators can download documents they uploaded themselves. Platform administrators can download any uploaded document.
- At the bottom right of the homepage, click Post a message.
- On the bottom right of the text area, click Attachment.
- On the top, click Reuse.
- On the right of the document, click Download.
Download a document as a learner
Learners can download documents that they uploaded themselves, and course documents in the format
.xls that were made downloadable.
- Open a course.
- In the left sidebar, click on a document activity.
- On the top right of the document, click Download.
Learners can also download videos that were uploaded in a course (and that were made downloadable):
- At the top right of the homepage, click on your profile picture, then Personal settings.
- Click the section Documents.
- Click the button VID to filter by video.
- Find the video and click Download.
Learners can download images, by right-click on the image, and choosing Save as….
Download a question
See Download question statistics.
Download a SCORM course
You can download the file of a SCORM course. SCORM courses are exported in SCORM 2004 format.
- At the top of the homepage, click Courses.
- Click on a SCORM course.
- On the top right of the SCORM preview, click Settings.
- On the top right, click Download.
Download all training data (JSON format)
The owner account can download all the platform’s training data in the JSON format.
The JSON language is a descriptive data format (the details of all courses are listed), difficult to read with the naked eye. You can use tools like http://jsonviewer.stack.hu/ to read its contents more easily.
- In the left sidebar, click on the group platform.
- On the top right of the page, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar, click Advanced.
- On the bottom of the page, click Download.
Below is an example of a JSON file: