When this mode is activated, questions are displayed at the end of the course. This ensures that Learners can read all required activities before answering a question.
Because opinion questions are primarily intended for gathering feedback from learners, this feature does not impact them. All opinion questions added to a course will appear even when randomized questions is enabled.
Display questions in a random order
- At the top of the homepage, click Courses.
- Click on a course.
- On the top right, click Course Settings.
- Enable the option Random questions.
Disable the option to deactivate the random order mode.
Display only a subset of questions
You can display only a subset of questions, amongst all the questions in the course.
- Activate the random order mode.
- Below Questions per learner, enter the number of questions to display.
- Click outside the field to save.