Your 360Learning platform allows you to easily monitor learner data and statistics for your members and learning communities.
This article explains how to:
A - Download statistics by learner
Access learner statistics by navigating to the Dashboard > Users section.
Click on the name of the user to access the following data:
- Average score
- Time spent training on the platform
- Score by skill
- Detailed learner results for programs and courses they’re enrolled in
- Details for questions they’ve answered
- Acquired skills and Paths
- Certificates obtained by the learner
Please Note: Once an activity has been completed, the score immediately becomes available in the platform statistics. If this isn’t the case, please refresh the page as needed.
You can download the user’s statistics by clicking on the download button at the top right.
B - Downloading certificates obtained by leaners
You can download certificates obtained by learners directly from their individual Dashboard in the Certifications section.
To download a certificate, click on the name of the certificate.
Only PDF certifications can be downloaded.
C - Statistics for a member that has been removed from the platform
Statistics for deleted members remain available from the Members > Deleted menu. If the member’s profile is reactivated, their account and statistics will remain intact.
Data can be downloaded using the same process as for an active member.
In the same way that you can monitor individual member statistics, you can also monitor statistics of your communities and learner groups.
Statistics are available in the Groups tab of your Dashboard.
The Group Dashboard contains the following indicators:
- Time spent training on the platform of learners in the groups
- Participation and completion rates for the programs the group has been assigned to
- Group social activity
Course, session and program statistics are available using the Dashboard menu.
For example, if you need to access statistics for a session, simply navigate to Dashboard > Sessions, where you can:
1. Download statistics for all sessions by clicking on the arrow icon as shown in the image below.
2. Or, choose the sessions that you’re interested in to access the following data:
- Number of registrations
- Number of self-service registrations
- Number of learners who could not register via the catalogue
- Number of registrants who started the program
- Participant progress within the program
- Average score of all users who started the course
- Number of certificates issued
- Platform training time
- Score per course
- Participant score distribution
- Results per group
- Detailed results per learner
- Detailed results
You can download these documents by clicking on the arrow icon as shown in the image below: