Administrators and user administrators can add to their group users who already have an account on the platform, if they have a group in common with them.
If the user is added to a public group with the learner role, they will also be added to all higher-level groups as learner until they reach a private group (included). Learn more about group hierarchy →
If you want to add users who don’t already have an account on the platform, learn more about adding users to the platform →
If you want to add many users in batch, or if it is more convenient for you to manipulate external CSV files, see how to add existing users to another group with CSV import →
- In the left sidebar of the homepage, click on the group where you want to add the users.
- At the top right, click + → User.
- In the left column, click Current members.
- In the left column, click on the subsection corresponding to the role you want to give the user (Learners, Administrators, Coaches, Authors).
- On the top right of the list, click +.
- Select users.
- On the bottom right, click CONFIRM.