Accelerate sales onboarding and product launches. Capture and share the expertise of top performers. Train from your CRM and measure the impact on performance.
- Use Video Pitch and Screencast Demo questions, on desktop and mobile.
- Learners and Instructors have a private forum with Video Pitch and Screencast Demo questions.
- Use assessment criteria with scale 1-5 for Open-ended questions.
- 1-click share best submissions in course or posts.
- Record and post videos recordings from anywhere (homepage, group feeds, course forums or session forums).
- Activate the 360Learning app for Salesforce.
Centralize and keep control over translations. Streamline course translation process. Empower learners to pick their preferred language and increase your reach.
- Add multiple translations to a single course.
- Access global training data from one single dashboard.
- Assign Translators with access to the internal comments forum.
- Translate through a dedicated interface.
- Import and export translation data with XLIFF files.
Increase productivity & reliability of classroom scheduling. Decrease L&D paperwork.
- Create a Zoom or Microsoft Teams event in 1-click from a session webinar block.
Manage complex organizations & usecases via group data synchronization. Increase HR Admin productivity by automating workflows & administrative work. Enrich HR workflows with Learning statistics. Gather all learning statistics in one place.
- Activate synchronization at group level.
- Activate daily synchronization of users (creation, update, deletion) from your HRIS into 360Learning.
- Automatically upload courses created in 360Learning into your LMS catalog.
- Automatically assign sessions from 360Learning into your LMS.
- View courses & sessions created in 360Learning directly from your LMS catalog, as Learning objects.
- Enable SSO login.
- Activate daily synchronization of learning analytics from 360Learning into your LMS.
- Show 360Learning statistics in your LMS dashboards.
Enrich your Catalog with off-the-shelf content. Curate, contextualize, and showcase off-the-shelf courses. Measure the impact of your entire learning catalog.
- Integrate off-the-shelf content into 360Learning, and index them as native courses for search.
- Import skills from the third party provider.
- Add a specific section in the Catalog for third party provider content.
- Add a specific search filter for third party provider content.
- Transparent login (through SSO) when opening the course.
- Synchronize third party provider learning statistics (daily or in real time, depending on the provider) into 360Learning dashboard (Progress, Score, Time Spent, Last Activity Date).
Available content providers:
- LinkedIn Learning;
Engage field workers. Empower local managers into L&D ambassadors. Shorten time-to-train. Experts can train in the flow of work and adjust the content according to field operations feedback
- Use a white-label mobile app (custom name, logo, splash screen and in-app color).
- Enable offline mode for shared devices.
- Correct and assess Learners from the mobile app.