Want to learn more about how our solutions can help you achieve your L&D goals? Contact us!
Accelerate sales onboarding and product launches. Capture and share the expertise of top performers. Train from your CRM and measure the impact on performance.
- Use Video Pitch and Screencast Demo questions, on desktop and mobile.
- Learners and Instructors have a private forum with Video Pitch and Screencast Demo questions.
- Use assessment criteria with a scale of 1-5 for Open-ended questions.
- 1-click share best submissions in course or posts.
- Record and post videos recordings from anywhere (homepage, group feeds, course forums, or session forums).
- Activate the 360Learning app for Salesforce.
Centralize and keep control over translations. Streamline course translation process. Empower learners to pick their preferred language and increase your reach.
- Add multiple translations to a single course.
- Access global training data from one single dashboard.
- Assign Translators with access to the internal comments forum.
- Translate through a dedicated interface.
- Import and export translation data with XLIFF files.
Manage complex organizations & use cases via group data synchronization. Increase HR Admin productivity by automating workflows & administrative work. Enrich HR workflows with Learning statistics. Gather all learning statistics in one place.
- HRIS solutions (BambooHR, Oracle HCM, SAP SuccessFactors, Cornerstone)
- Activate synchronization at the group level.
- Activate daily synchronization of users (creation, update, deletion) from your HRIS into 360Learning.
- Enable SSO login.
- LMS solutions (SAP SuccessFactors, Cornerstone)
- Automatically upload courses created in 360Learning into your LMS catalog.
- Automatically assign sessions from 360Learning into your LMS.
- View sessions created in 360Learning directly from your LMS catalog, as Learning objects.
- View courses created in 360Learning directly from your LMS catalog, as Learning objects (only for SAP SuccessFactors).
- Enable SSO login.
- Activate daily synchronization of learning analytics from 360Learning into your LMS.
- Show 360Learning statistics in your LMS dashboards.
Enrich your Catalog with off-the-shelf content. Curate, contextualize, and showcase off-the-shelf courses. Measure the impact of your entire learning catalog.
- Integrate off-the-shelf content into 360Learning, and index them as native courses for search.
- Import skills from the third party provider.
- Add a specific section in the Catalog for third party provider content.
- Add a specific search filter for third party provider content.
- Transparent login (through SSO) when opening the course.
- Synchronize third party provider learning statistics (daily or in real time, depending on the provider) into 360Learning dashboard (Score, Time Spent, Last Activity Date).
Available content providers:
- LinkedIn Learning;
Engage field workers. Empower local managers into L&D ambassadors. Shorten time-to-train. Experts can train in the flow of work and adjust the content according to field operations feedback
- Use a white-label mobile app (custom name, logo, splash screen, and in-app color).
- Enable offline mode for shared devices.
- Correct and assess Learners from the mobile app.
- Access training statistics for ongoing sessions, and send reminders from the mobile app.
Increase the productivity and reliability of classroom scheduling. Train more employees with the same budget, while continuously improving training performance. Reduce administrative burden.
- Create unlimited classroom slots & duplicate classroom slots.
- Notify unregistered learners when new slots are added.
- Let Learners manage their registration autonomously.
- Setup webinars with integrated scheduling via Zoom and Teams.
- Understand where training time is spent with comprehensive reports.
- Identify low attendance early and take necessary action to avoid cost-intensive training.
- Allow users to verify their attendance on personal devices or a central trainer device.