This feature requires the Coaching Solution. Contact your Account Manager to know more.
If you are using the free version of the Video Pitch and Screencast demo questions (in two courses maximum), you can add assessment criteria for those questions only.
Add an assessment criterion
You can add assessment criteria to any kind of open-ended question (text/documentsubmission, Video Pitch or Screencast Demo) to help correctors evaluate the relevance of the answers.
- At the top of the homepage, click Courses.
- Click on a course with an open-ended question.
- In the left sidebar, click on an open-ended question.
- In the section Add assessment criteria, click +.
- In the field Criterion’s title, enter the title.
- Click CREATE A CRITERION.
You can optionally add text guidelines for each of the five grades. Those will be visible to the people correcting the question.
Reuse an existing criterion
You can reuse a criterion that was created for another question, if you belong to the group to which the criterion is linked.
The criterion is linked to the highest-level private group of the author of the criterion.
In the section Reuse criteria that you or you peers created previously, click Add this criterion +.
Edit an assessment criterion
You can edit an existing criterion by clicking Settings on the top right of the criterion. Changes will apply to all questions using this criterion.
You can change the following elements:
- the title of the criterion;
- the guideline for each grade.
Remove an assessment criterion
You can remove a criterion from a question by clicking Remove on the bottom of the criteria. This will remove the criterion from future submissions. Answers submitted before the removal keep the criterion.
You can also delete a criterion from the platform, which will remove it from all submissions (past and future):
- On the top right of a criterion, click Settings.
- On the bottom right, click Delete everywhere.
Use a suggested criterion
You can use a criterion from one of our templates.
In the section Create new criteria from our suggestions, click Add this criterion +.
You cannot edit criteria from that list.