Who can use this feature?
Platform Admins, Groups Admins, Coaches, Authors, and Managers can export a variety of custom reports from the export interface.
View export interface
- At the top of the homepage, click All.
- At the top left, click Statistics.
- Open the Custom Reports tab.
From the Custom Reports tab, you can see the list of reports you saved and the reports shared with you.
For each report, you can see the name, the type, the last modification date, the name of the report owner, whether the report is scheduled, when the next sending occurs, and the users with whom the report is shared.
You can export custom reports in CSV format. For more information on export types and data filters, see Available columns and filters for custom reports.
- Click NEW EXPORT
- Under Export settings, in the General section, enter a File name and select the export Type*
- File name: The name of the report.
- Type*: Where the export will pull data from.
- In the Filters section, select your filter criteria (the filters will change based on the Type* selected).
- (Optional) Select additional filters.
- Under Columns selection, rearrange/add/remove columns in the export.
- Click Save or Download .
- Save: Save the export settings for future use.
- Download: Download the export (locally or via email)
Select additional filters
Some filter types have additional filtering options.
- In the top right of the filter section, click Filter.
- Select the filter info.
- If the filter does not load automatically, click Search.
Filter User Custom Fields columns
When including User Custom Fields columns in a report, you can filter which custom fields appear in the export.
- When creating or editing a custom report, open the Columns selection tab.
- In the Choose how to display your columns section, hover over User Custom Fields, then click .
- In the dialog box that opens, select the desired custom fields.
- Click APPLY to save your changes.
The export will contain columns for the selected custom fields. The other custom fields will be filtered out.
Duplicate an existing report
You can duplicate a saved report or a report shared with you. The duplicated report only contains data from users visible to you.
- Access the export interface.
- On the right of the name of the report, click → Duplicate.
A copy of the report appears in the list of reports.