You can create Microsoft Teams meetings for Classroom slots in one click, from the session settings.
Activate the Microsoft Teams integration
Contact your Customer Success Partner, Account Manager, or Solution Architect to activate the Microsoft Teams integration.
Authorize access to your Microsoft Teams account
- Open the settings of a session containing a virtual Classroom slot.
- Scroll down to the Classroom slot.
- Set the Classroom slot as Virtual.
- Select Microsoft Teams as Webinar provider in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Microsoft Teams button.
- Enter your credentials.
- Click Accept on the consent prompt.
Add a Microsoft Teams meeting to a virtual Classroom slot
Once the Microsoft Teams integration is activated on a group you belong to, and you have authorized 360Learning, you can add Microsoft Teams meetings in one click.
- Open the settings of a session containing a virtual Classroom slot
- Scroll down to the Classroom slot
- In Location, on the right, click CREATE MICROSOFT TEAMS MEETING.
The URL of the Microsoft Teams meeting is automatically added.
The session creator is the meeting host. You cannot change the meeting host through the 360Learning platform.
Automated attendance tracking with Microsoft Teams
Once the Microsoft Teams integration is activated on a group, you will have access to automated attendance tracking within that group. Automated attendance tracking gives you access to unique attendance tracking functionalities, click here for more information.
This includes the ability to assign an attendance threshold. Attendance threshold is used to determine the attendance of a learner based on the duration of their attendance and the actual slot duration.
By default, the attendance threshold is 50%. This means that a meeting that is scheduled for 2 hours will require a learner to be present for at least 1 hour to have "attended" the meeting. Learners that did not attend at least 1 hour of the meeting, in this example, are marked as "absent".
Administrators can set a new default value in the Microsoft Teams integration screen. Admins, path instructors, and trainers on the classroom slot can also set the attendance threshold within each classroom slot.