Offensive comments can detract from the community experience and violate platform guidelines.
Any user can report a comment they can see: this will send a notification to admins, who can then archive the comment.
Report a comment
Any user can report a comment. This will send a notification to all admins of the group where the post is published.
- On the top right of any post, click → Report.
- Select a reporting reason.
- Offensive or violent content
- Misleading content or scam
- Inappropriate content
- On the bottom right, click REPORT.
The post is then automatically hidden from the user who reports the comment.
Handle a report
- In the email reporting the comment, click REVIEW COMMENT. This will open the post in the platform.
- At the top right of the comment, click → Archive.
Restore an archived comment
Admins can restore reported comments that have been archived. This works like restoring any archived comment →
A reported comment has been automatically archived.