Any user can share a course or path in the newsfeed of their group.
- In the homepage, hover your mouse over the thumbnail of a course or a path, then click Share at the top.
- Click in the field Add groups or individual users and start typing the group or username.
- You can select a mix of groups and users.
- In Include a message, type the message you want to post in the newsfeed, attached to the shared course or path.
- At the bottom right, click SHARE.
- If you’re sharing to more than 1,000 users, check the box I understand and I agree with this, then click YES, SEND MESSAGE.
- You can also click COPY LINK at the bottom left to copy the direct link to the course or path.
You can also access this share menu in the following places:
- By clicking on the three dotted icon … → Share at the top of a course or path in a newsfeed, or in their homepage.
- By clicking the SHARE COURSE button in the final page of a completed course.