Enabling shared mode on the mobile app automatically downloads a list of courses on the device. It is particularly useful in the context of a shared device between several users and no internet connection (or with a low speed network).
Select the courses that will be downloaded when enabling the shared mode
The shared mode only downloads courses with the option Automatic download enabled, and that are available in the user’s Catalog.
- From the web version of the platform, at the top of the window, click Training Programs
- Click on a course
- At the top of the left sidebar, click GENERAL SETTINGS
- At the bottom of the page, in the section Automatic download, click Enable
Enable shared mode on a mobile device
- From the mobile app, at the bottom right, tap Profile
- Tap Settings
- Enable the option Shared mode
Courses marked as Automatic download will automatically download, as soon as the option is enabled.
If a course has been marked as Automatic download after the initial download, toggle the option off then on again to update the list of downloaded courses.