Only clients with 360Learning Team and User Packs offers may add courses to the Catalog.
Coaches and group administrators can add courses to the Catalog of their group. Platform administrators can add courses to the Catalog of any group.
Adding a course to the Catalog of a group will allow any member from that group to play the course as many times as they wish, outside any session.
Add a course to group Catalogs
- At the top of the homepage, click Courses.
- Click the course you want to share.
- In the top right corner of the course editor, click SHARE.
- (Optional) Use the search field to find the groups you want to share the course with.
- Under Catalog, select the check box next to each group you want to share the course with.
- Click the SHARE COURSE button.
The course is added to the Catalog of the selected groups. Group members can now play this course.
To remove a course from group Catalogs, follow the same steps but clear the check box at step 5.
Add several courses to a group Catalog
- In the left navigation panel, click on a group.
- At the top right of the group page, click Settings.
- Click the section Courses & Programs.
- On the left, click Catalog → Courses.
- On the top right, click +.
- Select the courses.
- On the bottom right, click CONFIRM.
The selected courses are added to the group Catalog. Group members can now play these courses.
To remove courses from a group Catalog, follow the same steps but unselect the desired courses at step 6.