Adding a course to the Library of a group allows:
- Authors of the group to use those courses in their program templates and paths
- Coaches of the group to share those courses in their group Catalog
Authors and Coaches may edit those courses only if they are Co-authors.
You can also add a course to the Catalog of a group.
To add a course to the Catalog:
- In the left navigation panel, click
- In the top right corner, click
- Use the search field to pull up the groups you want to share the course with
- Check the box next to the group
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you've selected all the groups you want
- Click the
SELECT # GROUPSbutton
From here, you can use the toggle buttons to customize if the course is shared to the Catalog and/or the Library.
Only clients with 360Learning Team and User Packs offers may add courses to the Catalog.