Who can use this feature?
Synchronize your users from ADP Decidium to 360Learning. At activation, the integration will:
- Add synchronized ADP Decidium users to 360Learning if they didn’t previously exist.
- Edit existing 360Learning fields with the information from ADP Decidium.
💡 The integration will not delete or synchronize users who only exist in 360Learning.
Set up the integration
There are a few items you need to complete before you can start setting up the integration in 360Learning.
Step 1: Prerequisites
Contact your ADP Decidium representative and ask for the following items:
- Access to the following ADP Decidium API for your ADP Decidium tenant:
- API Decidium credentials
Step 2: Contact 360Learning
After you have gathered the information listed above, email either your 360Learning Client Success Partner or Solution Architect with the following information:
- Integration Name: ADP Decidium
- ADP Domain: Your ADP Decidium application URL
- ADP API Keys: client_id, client_secret
- 360Learning Group Id: Include only the ids for the groups that you will sync with ADP Decidium.
- 360Learning Connector Admin Email: The email of the user who will act as the administrator for your integration. In 360Learning, this user needs to be either a platform administrator or the platform owner.
After that, your Solution Architect will reach out and complete configuration and setup testing with you. Once testing is complete, they will turn the integration on in your live platform.
Step 3: Test the integration
Next, your Solution Architect will send you a URL to test the integration.
The test environment does not automatically synchronize from ADP Decidium and 360Learning. When running through your tests, contact your Solution Architect to manually run the synchronization scripts.
- Production URL:
- Test URL:
Other things to know about the test environment:
- Any changes made in production will not show up in the test environment.
- Any changes made in the test environment will not show up in production.
- The test environment does not send any emails.
- The test environment is temporary. If you cannot log in to it anymore while still testing your integration, ask your Solution Architect to restart the test environment.
Suggested test scenarios
💡 When running through your tests, remember to contact your Solution Architect to manually run the synchronization scripts.
- All Active ADP Decidium users show up as Learners in your synced group(s).
- The data from ADP Decidium was copied over to the correct 360Learning fields for each user.
- When you modify a user in ADP Decidium, the edit shows up correctly in 360Learning after the sync.
- When you create a new user in ADP Decidium, they show up in 360Learning after the sync.
- When you terminate a user in ADP Decidium, they are deleted in 360Learning after the sync.
Step 4: Activate the integration in production
Once you’ve completed your tests, request for your Solution Architect to deploy the integration into your production platform.
Once the integration is in production, your platform administrators can activate it in the relevant groups:
- On the homepage, select the group you’re synchronizing data with in the left sidebar.
- At the top right of the main section, click Settings.
- In the left panel, select Integrations → Manage Integrations.
- Click ADP Decidium.
- Verify the API information is correct and click SETUP INTEGRATION.
New users added through the synchronization will get an email notification with an email and password they can use for their initial login. Once they’ve connected, the platform will prompt them to change their password.
More information about synchronization and mappings
Default synced data
In ADP Decidium, a user can have 3 statuses:
We will only import users from ADP Decidium set as ACTIVE or INACTIVE, assuming that a user in ADP Decidium with the status PENDING have not started their lifecycle in ADP Decidium (they have never been ACTIVE or INACTIVE).
- Users set as ACTIVE in ADP Decidium will be ACTIVE in 360Learning.
- Users set as INACTIVE in ADP Decidium will be DELETED in 360Learning.
- Users set as PENDING in ADP Decidium will be ignored and not synchronized.
|ADP Decidium Worker||360Learning Learner||
ADP Decidium field mandatory
Syncing custom fields
Supported ADP Decidium fields
In addition to the default synced fields, the integration can sync any ADP Decidium field from the
workAssignments array in the payload returned by the ADP Decidium Worker Demographics API:
Things to know about how custom fields synchronize
- Custom fields don't need to exist in the 360Learning platform before the synchronization, as they will be created on demand.
- If you remove the custom field from a user in 360Learning but not in ADP Decidium, the integration will add the custom fields back to the user in 360Learning in the next sync.
- If you delete a synced custom field from 360Learning but not ADP Decidium, the integration will recreate and add the custom field back to users in the next sync.
- If you change the title of a synced custom field in 360Learning, the integration will create and add a new custom field for that field in the next sync. The renamed custom field will still exist in 360Learning, but it will be removed from synced users.
- If you add a non-synced custom field to a synced user in 360Learning, the custom field will stay in place during syncs.