Deleting a group will delete the following elements:
- its subgroups;
- users who are not members of any other group;
- posts published with the group’s (or one of its subgroups’) visibility;
- Projects and learning needs owned by this group or one of its subgroups;
- all statistics from the groups and its subgroups.
If members of the group are members of at least one other group, deleting the current group will not delete its users, nor their individual statistics. They will not be unassigned from sessions or paths.
- In the left sidebar, click on a group.
- At the top right of the group page, click
- On the bottom, click
- Check the box
I understand what the deletion would involve, and this action is irreversible.
- On the bottom right, click