Only clients with 360Learning Team and User Packs offers may add courses to the Catalog.
Coaches and group administrators can add courses to the Catalog of their group. Platform administrators can add courses to the Catalog of any group.
Adding a course to the Catalog of a group will allow any member from that group to play the course as many times as they wish, outside any session.
Add a course to group Catalogs
- In the left navigation panel, click Dashboard.
- Click COURSES.
- Click on a course.
- In the top right corner, click SHARE.
- Use the search field to pull up the groups you want to share the course with.
- Check the box next to the group.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you've selected all the groups you want.
- Click the SELECT # GROUPS button.
From here, you can use the toggle buttons to customize if the course is shared to the Catalog and/or the Library.
Add several courses to a group Catalog
- In the left navigation panel, click on a group.
- At the top right of the group page, click … → Settings.
- Click the section Courses & Programs.
- On the left, click Catalog → Courses.
- On the top right, click +.
- Select the courses.
- On the bottom right, click CONFIRM.
You can remove courses from a group Catalog by following the same steps, but unchecking the courses at step 6.