Members of a group where Learning Needs are activated can see all Learning Needs linked to a public group, or a private group to which they belong.
A Learning Need is visible to all users who can see the group.
Platform administrators can see all Learning Needs.
You can create a Learning Need if you’re part of a group where the Learning Needs feature is activated.
- At the top right of the homepage, click → Learning Need.
- Fill out the form.
- Change the Group or keep the default one.
- The default group is the lowest in your hierarchy (the furthest away from the platform group), where the maximum number of Learning Needs is not reached. If several groups match, we select the one created most recently.
- Optionally, click Suggest experts to suggest users who might be a good fit to teach this topic.
- On the bottom right, click SHARE.
Once the Learning Need is created, a popup will appear where you can optionally ping users, to encourage them to upvote the Learning Need.