Download general learning need statistics
Administrators can download the list of learning needs in their group, that are not linked to a project.
- At the top of the homepage, click Projects.
- Scroll down to the section Learning Needs.
- On the top right of that section, click Download.
The downloaded file will show the list of learning needs, with the following columns:
- Group: name of the group linked to the learning need.
- Learning Need: name of the learning need.
- Volunteers: full names of users who applied to the learning need, separated by a comma.
- Upvotes: number of upvotes for the learning need.
- Upvoters: full name of the upvoters, separated by a comma.
Declaration date: date and time when the learning need was created (with the format
View learning need statistics per group
Coaches, group administrators, and platform administrators can view the statistics of learning needs linked to their group.
- At the top of the homepage, click Groups.
- Click on a group.
- On the top left, click the tab Old.
- Scroll down to the Learning Needs section.
The graph shows the number of declared Learning Needs for the selected amount of time.