Please follow our technical recommendations for an optimal platform experience:
Recommended Web Browsers
360Learning is accessible on tablets and desktops via the following web browsers:
- We recommend using Google Chrome (support for the versions currently maintained by the editor)
- Mozilla Firefox (support for the versions currently maintained by the editor)
- Safari (support for the versions currently maintained by the editor)
- Microsoft Edge (support for the versions currently maintained by the editor)
If your navigator is outdated, you have 2 solutions:
- If you can, download an updated version. Click on the browser you use in the list to download the latest version: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
- If you do not have the necessary rights to update your web browser. In this case, please contact your network administrator so that they can update your computer. Please specify in your request that your computer’s browser is outdated and that you are unable to use your digital training software.
🐌 Your training programs aren’t loading properly?
- First off, check that it’s not caused by a slow Internet connection. You can test your network speed by using a tool like http://www.speedtest.net.
- If the issue is not related to your Internet connection, disable browser plugins / extensions (especially ad blockers) and repeat the test.
- It might also be beneficial clearing your cache and delete your cookies
- If you are using the platform from work, if possible, try also using the platform from home. If speed improves, speak to your workplace IT administrator to understand what can be done.
- If the issue continues, run a test with the console open (type F12 and type “Console” in the window that opens) to see if there are errors. Please take screenshots if there are and contact the Support Team to share your findings.