Users with any role on top of Learner can contact the 360Learning support team.
Contact the support
- Connect to the platform
- On the bottom right of any page, click
- On the bottom right, click
Leave us a message
- Fill the form
You can also contact us directly with the form https://support.360learning.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Tips for writing efficient requests
We will do our best to offer a solution, regardless of your situation.
That being written, here are a few tips that you can use, which will allow us to help you faster:
- If the issue is impacting a specific user, please include their email address.
- If the issue concerns a course, program, path, or any other specific item in the platform, give us its link.
- If you see an error code, write it in the message.
- Send us screenshots or video recordings showing the incorrect behavior.
- List the steps you took to reach your current situation.
- Explain what you were trying to do; maybe we can suggest a workaround.
Access your ticket history
- On the top right of any page of the Knowledge Base, click
- Enter the email address and password you used to contact us
- On the top right, click on your profile picture, and click
If you forgot your password, click
Get a password, or
Forgot my password in step 2.