The 360Learning Support team is here to help you make the most of your training platform.
Contact the 360Learning Support Team
Via your platform
To contact the Support Team on your platform
- Click the contact widget on the bottom-right corner
- Type in a keyword in the search bar
- Browse articles via the widget
- If you can't find an article that helps, click Leave us a message
Via the Knowledge Base
You can contact us directly from this address https://support.360learning.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
In the Knowledge Base, you will find:
- Online tutorials on how to use your 360Learning platform
- Recommendations on the best online resources to create training content, and how to upload them onto your platform
- Best practices
- Technical guides
- ... and much more!
3 tips to contacting the Support Team
Here's the baseline: the more we are able to reproduce your issue, the fastest we will be able to assist you.
From experience, here are 3 tips on how to help us help you:
- Are you coming across an error code? Something displaying incorrectly? Send us a screenshot, preferably showing your entire screen.
- If your Learners are experiencing issues: provide us with their name/email and the program or course involved. If one problem affects several users, just one example will do.
- To help us reproduce the issue, walk us through the steps you take that lead you to the issue. A list with bullet points can go a long way!
Access your ticket history
In addition to accessing your tickets at any time via your inbox, you can review your ticket history by signing up on to the 360Learning Knowledge Base.
This ticket history is operated by Zendesk, our customer service platform.
Your personal Zendesk account is created when you first contact Support team.
→ This password does not match by default the one you use to access 360Learning platform.
To access your Zendesk account:
- Go to the Knowledge Base: https://support.360learning.com
- Click Sign in in the top-right corner
- Sign up to the Knowledge Base
- If this is your first time contacting the Support Team, click Sign up
- If you have already got in touch with the Support Team, click Get a password
- Review your ticket history