This feature is currently a pilot for the Data Connect solution. If you experience issues with a pilot feature, contact your Customer Success Partner (CSP) or Solution Architect (SA).
This feature requires the Data Connect solution. Contact your CSP for more information.
To set up Data Connect, see Access raw learning data with Data Connect.
Synchronize to BI tools
Connect the learning data as a data source to the Business Intelligence (BI) tools supported by Snowflake ↗, including the following:
To connect our Snowflake-powered warehouse with your BI tool, you will need the following information:
- Account name: xr40972.west-europe.azure
- Server: https://xr40972.west-europe.azure.snowflakecomputing.com
- Database: QWNOGPY_WW21770_DATASHARING
- Schema: CORE
- Warehouse: WH_CUSTOMER
- Role: 360Learning provides your role during the setup.
- Username: 360Learning provides your username during the setup.
- Password: 360Learning provides your password during the setup.
Synchronize to data integration tools
Native plugins allow you to connect your learning data or queries in Snowflake to data integration tools, including the following:
For the complete list of data integration tools that provide native connectivity to Snowflake, see Data Integration ↗.