You can create Microsoft Teams meetings for Classroom slots in one click, from the session settings.
Activate the Microsoft Teams integration
Contact your CSP, Account Manager or SA to activate the Microsoft Teams integration.
Authorize access to your Microsoft Teams account
Once the Microsoft Teams integration is activated on a group you belong to, you need to authorize 360Learning to access your Microsoft account.
- Open the settings of a session containing a virtual Classroom slot.
- Scroll down to the Classroom slot.
- Set the Classroom slot as Virtual.
- Select Microsoft Teams as Webinar provider in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Microsoft Teams button.
- Enter your credentials.
- Click Accept on the consent prompt.
You only need to perform this once. You are now ready to create Microsoft Teams meetings in one click.
Add a Microsoft Teams meeting to a virtual Classroom slot
Once the Microsoft Teams integration is activated on a group you belong to, and you have authorized 360Learning, you can add Microsoft Teams meetings in one click.
- Open the settings of a session containing a virtual Classroom slot
- Scroll down to the Classroom slot
- In Location, on the right, click CREATE MICROSOFT TEAMS MEETING.
The URL of the Microsoft Teams meeting is automatically added.
The session creator is the meeting host. You cannot change the meeting host through the 360Learning platform.