You can export an overview of Classroom slots in CSV format.
- At the top of the homepage, click Classrooms.
- On the top right of the list of Classroom slots, click Download.
- When prompted, click DOWNLOAD.
By default, all Classroom slots starting on the current date and/or future dates will be displayed.
If you want to export data from past slots as well, you can change the date on the top right of the page before clicking on the download button.
The file will display one line per Classroom slot, with the following columns:
- Title: Name of the Classroom slot.
- Trainers: First name and last name of the Trainers for the slot, separated by a comma.
- Learners: The number of learners in a classroom.
- Fill rate: Percentage of spots filled for classroom slots with a max capacity set.
Start: Date and hour of the start of the Classroom slot (with the format
End: Date and hour of the end of the Classroom slot (with the format