This feature requires the Live Solution. Contact your Account Manager to know more.
You can create Zoom meetings for Classroom slots in one click, from the session settings.
Enable the Zoom integration
Contact your CSP, Account Manager or SA to activate the Zoom integration. Specify if the integration should be activated on your whole platform, or a specific private group.
Authorize access to your Zoom account
- Open the settings of a session containing a virtual Classroom slot.
- Scroll down to the Classroom slot.
- Set the Classroom slot as Virtual.
- Select Zoom as Webinar provider in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the blue "video" button.
- Enter your Zoom credentials.
- In the next screen, click Authorize.
- On the You can now create a Zoom meeting in one click screen, click CLOSE.
Add a Zoom meeting to a virtual Classroom slot
Once the Zoom integration is activated on a group you belong to, and you have authorized 360Learning, you can add Zoom meetings in one click.
- Open the settings of a session containing a virtual Classroom slot
- Scroll down to the Classroom slot
- In Location, on the right, click CREATE ZOOM MEETING.
The URL of the Zoom meeting is automatically added.
The session creator is the meeting host. Trainers are designated as alternative hosts.
You cannot change the meeting host through the 360Learning platform.
To ensure Trainers can be defined as alternative hosts and start the meeting, the session creator and the trainers must have a licensed Zoom account.
Automated attendance tracking with Zoom
Once the Zoom integration is activated on a group, you will have access to automated attendance tracking within that group. Automated attendance tracking gives you access to unique attendance tracking functionalities, click here for more information.
This includes the ability to assign an attendance threshold. Attendance threshold is used to determine the attendance of a learner based on the duration of their attendance and the actual slot duration.
By default, the attendance threshold is 50%. This means that a meeting that is scheduled for 2 hours will require a learner to be present for at least 1 hour to have "attended" the meeting. Learners that did not attend at least 1 hour of the meeting, in this example, are marked as "absent".
Administrators can set a new default value in the Zoom integration screen. Admins, path instructors, and trainers on the classroom slot can also set the attendance threshold within each classroom slot.
Uninstall the Zoom integration from your account
If you don't need the integration anymore, you can uninstall the integration.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage → Installed Apps or search for the 360Learning app.
- Click the 360Learning app.
- Click Uninstall.
Additional information on 360Learning support for Zoom customers
Since we are all about creating positive experiences, you can find below some information about what you can expect when engaging with our support team:
- Hours of the 360Learning Support Team: 10am-4pm (CET).
- First Response SLA: 72 business hours.
- Link to create a support case: https://support.360learning.com/hc/requests/new.
- Link to the Knowledge base: https://support.360learning.com/hc.
The first two values may change depending on your contract.