Users with access to the program sessions dashboard can download a CSV file that lists the information from the program sessions table.
The file will only contain program sessions that the user can view. Check out our Permissions & roles article for more information!
To download the list of program sessions:
- In the left navigation panel, click
- At the top right of the table, click
Download(icon of an arrow pointing down)
The downloaded file displays one line per session, with the following columns:
- SESSION ID: unique identifier of the session.
- Name: name of the program session.
- Start: date and hour of the start of the program session (with the format DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM).
- End: date and hour of the end of the program session (with the format DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM).
- Registered: number of registered learners.
- Completion: number of users who completed the program session.
- Instructors: number of instructors on the program session.