Administrators and user administrators can add to their group users who already have an account on the platform, if they have a group in common with them.
If the user is added to a public group with the learner role, they will also be added to all higher-level groups as learner until they reach a private group (included). Learn more about group hierarchy →
If you want to add users who don’t already have an account on the platform, learn more about adding users to the platform →
- In the left sidebar of the homepage, click on the group where you want to add the users.
- At the top right, click
- In the left column, click
- In the left column, click on the subsection corresponding to the role you want to give the user (
- On the top right of the list, click
- Select users.
- On the bottom right, click