Administrators can create project templates, which they can use when creating new projects.
A project template contains predefined tasks for the sections CREATE, REVIEW and SHARE.
- At the top of the homepage, click Projects.
- On the top right, click MANAGE TEMPLATES.
- Click NEW TEMPLATE.
- In Template name, enter the name for the template.
- Below Creation Tasks, click New task to add a task that will be added in the section CREATE of the project.
- Enter the name of the task, and click outside the field or hit the Enter ↵ key.
- Do the same for Review Tasks and Share Tasks, that will be added in the sections REVIEW and SHARE of the project.
- On the bottom right, click SAVE.