Download general Learning Need statistics
Administrators can download the list of Learning Needs in their group, that are not linked to a Project.
- In the left sidebar, click
- On the top right of the section
Learning Needs, click
Download(icon of an arrow pointing down)
The downloaded file will show the list of Learning Needs, with the following columns:
- Group: name of the group linked to the Learning Need.
- Learning Need: name of the Learning Need.
- Volunteers: full names of users who applied to the Learning Need, separated by a comma.
- Upvotes: number of upvotes for the Learning Need
- Upvoters: full name of the upvoters, separated by a comma.
Declaration date: date and time when the Learning Need was created (with the format
View Learning Need statistics per group
Coaches, group administrators, and platform administrators can view the statistics of Learning Needs that are linked to their group.
- In the left sidebar of the homepage, click
- Click on a group row.
- Scroll down to the Learning Needs section.
The graph shows the number of declared Learning Needs for the selected amount of time.