Upvoting a Learning Need allows group administrators to prioritize Learning Needs.
You can upvote any Learning Need that is linked to a public group, or a private group to which you belong.
- In the left sidebar, click
- On the left of a Learning Need title, click
Upvote(icon of an arrow pointing up)
To cancel your vote, click the
Upvote button again.
You can also comment on a Learning Need.
Ranking & order of Learning Needs
By default, Learning Needs are ordered according to a score, based on the number of votes and the date of publication.
- ranking score = (number of votes) - (elapsed time since creation)
You can change the sorting order by clicking
Most relevant on the top right. Learning Needs can be sorted by:
- Most relevant (ranking score explained above);
- Most recent (Learning Needs created last at the top);
- Oldest (Learning Needs created first at the top);
- Most upvotes (Learning Needs with most upvotes at the top);
- Most comments (Learning Needs with most comments at the top).