In the homepage newsfeed, the section Messages of a group or a session, and the profile page of a user, we order posts according to a score, which depends on:
- the date since publication;
- the nature of the item (post, reaction, new course, etc.);
- the author (admin, learner);
- the contents (text, documents, links, mentions);
- the engagement (number of reactions, answers).
In case of equality, we favor the most recent post.
In the forum of a course's activity, a Learning Need, or in the correction of an Open question, we display:
- First, pending comments (ordered chronologically — oldest at the top).
- Then, the liked posts (ordered by number of likes — most liked at the top).
- In case of a tie, the most recent at the top.
- Then, the rest of the posts (ordered by chronology — oldest at the top).
We make no distinction between public and internal posts in the forum.
If no post is liked, then all posts are displayed chronologically.