Delete a message
If you’re the author of a message, or administrator of the group in which the message was published, you can delete it.
- At the top right of the message, click on the edition button (in the shape of a pencil)
- Click Delete
Find the origin of a message
In the newsfeed, hover your mouse over the icons on the right of the date of the message.
- The icon in the shape of a puzzle piece indicates the course or program from where the message was published.
- The icon in the shape of a group of users indicates the group from where the message was published.
Publication rules for messages
A message is visible by a user if two conditions are met:
- the user can see the element in which the message was published (a course for the contextual forum, a session for the section Messages, a group for the newsfeed);
- the user belongs to the group in which the message was published (except in the case of a session Instructor, who sees all messages from the section Messages of their session).
When a user posts a message, it is also visible in the newsfeed of their profile.
The term "message" corresponds to three elements:
- posts (in the section Messages of a group or a session, or the profile page of a user);
- comments (in the contextual forum of a course’s activity, a Learning need, or the correction of an Open question);
- answers (to comments or posts).