You can unassign a learner from a program session to which they were invited.
Unassigning a user from a session will reset all the user's statistics on this session. This action cannot be undone.
- At the top of the home page, click Program sessions.
- On the right of the desired session name, click Edit.
- Under Registrations, click + # INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS.
- Deselect the users that you would like to remove from the program session.
- At the bottom right, click CONFIRM.
- Click PROCEED.
On the top right of the Select users screen, click Filter → Show only → Only those selected to display only registered learners. You can also make changes to multiple users at once by selecting/deselecting multiple users before clicking CONFIRM.