Only clients with 360Learning Team and User Packs offers may add courses to the Catalog.
Adding a course to the Library of a group allows:
- Authors of the group to use those courses in their program templates and paths.
- Coaches of the group to share those courses in their group Catalog.
Authors and Coaches may edit those courses only if they are Co-authors.
You can add up to 100,000 courses in the Library of a single group.
Add a course to the Library
- At the top of the homepage, click Courses.
- Click the course you want to share.
- In the top right corner of the course editor, click SHARE.
- (Optional) Use the search field to find the groups you want to share the course with.
- Under Library, select the check box next to each group you want to share the course with.
- Click the SHARE COURSE button.
The course has been added to the Library of the selected groups. To remove a course from the Library, follow the same steps but clear the check box at step 5.
You can also add a course to the Catalog of a group.
Add several courses to the Library
- In the left navigation panel, click on a group.
- At the top right of the main section, click Settings.
- Click the section Library & Catalog.
- On the left, click Library → Courses.
- On the top right, click +.
- Select the courses.
- On the bottom right, click CONFIRM.
The selected courses are added to the group Library.
To remove courses from a group Library, follow the same steps but unselect the desired courses at step 6.