In this article, we'll go over several ways you can assist users who can't find platform emails.
Check the Spam / Trash /Junk folders
First, make sure the email isn't located in the user's junk emails.
You can generate new invitations by sending reminders.
- Send reminders to access the platform from the Users menu
- Send program reminders from the session stats
Check the firewall
In most organizations, the email network is secured by a firewall that monitors incoming communications. If you find out that most users who don't receive the email are on the same email network (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org), then it's likely the firewall is blocking 360Learning notifications.
To improve the deliverability of 360Learning emails, you can ask your IT team to whitelist 360Learning.
Check notifications preferences (existing users)
If an existing user doesn't receive platform notifications, it's likely that their notifications are disabled.
To ensure notifications are activated:
- Ask your Learner to hover over their profile picture
- Ask them to click My Settings
- Ask them to access the Notifications section (bell icon)
- The Enable email notifications option should be activated. If it's disabled, ask your Learner to tick the corresponding box.
- Send a reminder
Proofread the email address
Finally, it's possible the email address is invalid.
To proofread an existing user's email address:
- Go to the My Workspace > Users menu
- In the All the users menu, type in the Learner's name and access their profile
- If the email address is incorrect, click Change and type in the new address
- Send a reminder
To proofread a pending invitation:
- On your Homepage, hover over the group and access the Settings
- Access the Users menu
- Click Invitations
- Proofread the email address. If incorrect, you can delete it by clicking the X icon
- Invite the new address from the Add users menu