Find out more about the displayed content
A maximum of 10 clickable results are displayed, grouped by type in this order:
- Program sessions
- From the catalog
- Invitations/registrations (group, or individual)
- Created sessions (or tutor)
- Courses: from the catalog, in progress or done
- Users: from my groups
- Groups: groups I have a role in
- Documents: from completed courses or accessible posts
- Skills: from the sessions and courses mentioned above.
- Closed sessions are displayed
- Sessions with a start date in the future are displayed (the start date is shown below the title)
- Draft and Archived Courses are not displayed
Find out more about searchable terms
- Program sessions
- name of a course within the session
- questions/cheat sheets names (not document page name)
- first name
- last name
- Diacritics (é, è, etc.) and conjugations are tolerated
Searching for the element without the diacritics will show it, and searching with a wrong diacritic will show elements without it.
- Underscores are not tolerated
If your search includes underscores (such as "Module_Healthcare_Version1"), it won't be indexed in the search bar.
- Emojis are not tolerated
If you are using emojis in the title of a course/program, make sure to add a blank space between the emoji and the object to improve search capabilities. If the object comes right behind the emoji, it will not show in the results.
Example: "🚀 Roll out your first training program" au lieu de "🚀Roll out your first training program"
- Partial search is tolerated
You can use partial words for names/titles, although the search will be faster with full words (like "features" for the course "new features") and slightly slower with partial words (like "fea").
- Other fields
For other fields for program sessions and courses, you have to type full words (ex: if the description of the session is "amazing session", if I enter "amazing", the search will prompt the session, but not if I enter "ama").
Searching using activity title will be available only one day after the creation/update of the object (it takes time to compute and we'll do it every day, not "live").
- Results are ranked
- Title: 10
- Keyword: 5
- Description: 3
- Other fields: 1
- Results are language-dependent
Results will vary depending on the language of the platform (interface language) and of the training (course).
For example, words like "the" will be ignored in English (to give more weight to more relevant words), but not in French.
Plurals, conjugations are different in all languages and the algorithm adapts to return the most relevant items.
- You cannot navigate with arrows in the search box