Learners can view programs and courses that they’ve previously finished.
Viewing completed programs
While users can reopen programs they’ve previously completed, reopening programs will not count as a retake, restart the course time, or allow learners to edit their answers.
To view a completed program:
- At the top right of the platform homepage, click on your profile picture, then
- Scroll down to the Programs section.
- In the left-most column, click the eye.
From here users can view the program information, the course list, any posts they left on the program, and any documents that are tied to the program courses.
Viewing completed courses outside of a program
Only platforms with the 360Learning Team and User Packs offers may reopen courses in this way.
To view a completed course:
- At the top of the homepage, click
- Search for the name of the course.
- Select the course.