A Learner can reopen a course or program that they already completed. They will be able to see its contents, but not change their answers.
Reopen a completed program
- On the top right, hover over your profile picture, and click Results
- In the section Programs, on the left of the session name, click View program (eye icon)
- Click on a course
- In the left sidebar, click the activities
Reopening completed courses does not count as a new attempt. The time spent on the activity remains the same, and the answers cannot be changed.
Reopen a completed course
Only platforms with the 360Learning Team and User Packs offers may reopen courses in this way.
- On the top of the page, click the search bar
- Enter the name of the course, then click the course
- Click Start
Reopen a completed program on the Android app
- On the bottom right, tap Profile
- Tap Training history
- Open a program
- From the program screen, tap on a course
- On the bottom of the screen, tap Continue
- On the top left, tap the menu (three horizontal lines)
- Tap on the activities
Start over the program
Assign Learners to a new session
This is the most direct option to give Learners access again to the session.
- On the top of the page, click Dashboard
- In the left sidebar, click PROGRAM TEMPLATES
- On the right of the line, click Create new session ("+" button)