This is where the Leadership journey starts
To extend the L&D impact and reach, you want to source and launch your training directly into your business teams. Learning Organizations typically rely on a pool of 5% Champions who continuously upskill their fellow learners.
But transitioning into a Learning Organization is hard. How can one detect domain experts from the ground up? How do you motivate them into sharing their knowledge? How can you reward them for their effort?
The 360Learning Enterprise ^man is here to take your company on a journey towards a culture of lifelong learning. Unleash your internal Champions via a detection workflow, empower them into becoming the best Champions they can be, and create a rewarding experience to keep them engaged.
There are experts, makers, visionaries and natural mentors in your organization. You want them to declare themselves and explain how they can help in an actionable way.
The 360Learning Enterprise plan allows you to do just that by helping you detect your organization's future Champions and match them with your business needs. Here's how:
- From the Home, Wanna-be Champions are prompted to declare their training project via a quick survey
- You can review your Champions training project and assess whether they fit your management needs
- Grant authoring permissions to your Champions from your Dashboard to get them started
By empowering your Champions into creating courses, your job will be shifted from creating content for business teams to orchestrating the global learning strategy. More courses will be created, thus unlocking more achievements and generating more business impact.
But becoming a Champion is hard. It takes courage and confidence to decide to share knowledge by creating courses for other learners.
With the Enterprise plan, your platform is here to help you support your emerging Champions:
- As soon as Champions are granted permissions, a fast-track onboarding will walk them through the authoring tool
- You also want to empower your Champions into creating the best possible content. Why not create a community of Champions via a private group, or give them your course quality guidelines for creating top-notch content faster?
Keeping your Champions engaged is the secret sauce for a high number of Champions creating high-quality courses.
This is where the Enterprise plan comes in.
- First, you want to make your Champions feel like they improve week after week. Reviewing their courses and sharing them in a program, via the catalog or via the group's library will show them how much they actually contribute to the learning community!
- Each month, a recap email features Champions who had the most impact by creating the most courses or having as many learners finishing your courses as possible