It is not possible to extend the date of a finished session. However, here are 2 ways you can reinstate a program:
Create a new session
This is the most straightforward way to reassign your Learners.
✅ Creating a new session is the right option if:
- You want your learners to take program courses in a specific order
❌ However, you might want to think of another solution if:
- Your learners' progress is spread all over the program. Assigning your learners to a new session will make them take the entire program all over again, including items they had already done.
To create a new session:
- In the top bar, click Training Programs
- Click PROGRAM TEMPLATES
- Select a program, and click the + button
- Fill in the session information, and register trainees who haven't finished the program (i.e learners whose progress in lower than 100%).
Share program courses in the catalog
The catalog allows you to share training items in open access, without registering your learners beforehand.
✅ Sharing courses in the catalog is the right option for you if:
- Your learners didn't go through your program at the same pace. If all of your program courses are available in the catalog, learners will be able to access any of them by navigating the catalog.
❌ However, you might want to think of something else if:
- You want learners to take program courses following a specific order
- Your courses contain open questions. These questions are meant to be corrected by program Instructors within the session. If a course that features open questions is in the group's catalog, open questions will not be visible in the course.
To share a course in the catalog:
- In the top bar, click Training programs
- In the left sidebar, click COURSES and select a course
- In the course edit mode, click GENERAL SETTINGS
- Scroll down to the Share your course section, and click (+) GROUPS
- Select the group(s) for which the course will be available, and click CONFIRM