However, workarounds exist.
Create a new, identical session
Creating a new, identical session forces users to start again from the beginning. Choose this if you value your time over theirs.
- At the top of the homepage, click Program templates.
- On the right of the name of the desired program template, click +.
- Add an end date for the new session.
- In Registrations, assign the Learners who couldn’t finish the previous session.
- Fill in the mandatory fields for the blocks, if any.
- On the bottom, click PUBLISH THE PROGRAM SESSION.
Create new, adaptive sessions
A variation of the previous one, with more work on your side. The idea is to create truncated versions of the original session, adapted to where your Learners were when it finished.
- Go to the original session’s statistics.
- In the section Progress by course, click on each histogram bar to see the list of Learners at each step of the program.
- For each bar, duplicate the program template, remove the blocks that the Learners finished, and invite them to the new session.
Share program courses in the catalog
You can only make courses available in the Catalog if you have subscribed to the 360Learning Team or to the User-Pack pricing plans. For more information, see Add a course to the Catalog.
This is the middle ground. The idea is to share program courses the Catalog, so that Learners who couldn’t finish them in the session can still play them. You can add requirements to force the order in which courses are played.
Use this solution if having a 100 % completion rate to the session isn’t critical, and if the courses don’t contain Open-ended questions.
Statistics for courses played through the Catalog are available if you click Courses at the top of the homepage, but not Program sessions.