Creating training courses tailored to the Digital Age
In your opinion, how can one measure the success of an online training program?
Your online training is successful if your learners view it, finish it and use it as a platform for discussion. Two indicators are used to evaluate success: completion rate and engagement rate. The more relevant and well-presented your training content is, the higher these rates will be!
Nevertheless, the needs of your learners are constantly changing, and your training needs to adapt. Imagine the arrival of a new regulation that requires training your staff in a couple of weeks or the launch of a new product that you need to train your sales team on in just a few days. You need a collaborative tool to quickly create and adapt your training to meet digital standards.
Your authoring tool allows you to create courses inspired by digital consumption habits, to integrate and enrich your existing content (SCORM, PPT, videos, etc.) and to use innovative online creation tools. You have the educational expertise; the platform takes care of the rest!
To achieve high completion rates, your modules must contain a precise description, a consistent structure and be enriched with quizzes and social features.
The 360Learning authoring tool allows you to create courses that meet these requirements. Each course contains:
- General Settings that explain educational objectives
- Activities that give your courses a consistent structure
- Documents to transmit training content
- Cheat sheets to summarize essential information
- Quizzes to test knowledge
- Social features allow your learners to interact within each activity
Directly integrate your existing resources (PowerPoint presentations, Excel files, PDF documents ...) into your courses on the platform.
- Integrate documents from your computer (PowerPoint presentations, Excel files, PDF documents ...). You can add multiple documents to each course.
- You can update your documents at any time from the course settings menu.
- Add activities to enrich, or adapt, your training content.
In 2016, a McKinsey report highlighted the role of new digital tools on learner engagement. In concrete terms: the more interactive the content, the more they generate a sense of inclusion ... and encourage information retention!
360Learning allows you to enrich your training with the best online tools:
- You want to add a Youtube or Vimeo video? Simply get the video's URL and upload it as a document
- Add any online resources to the platform using an embed code
- For additional tips, check out our list of the best online creation tools