Engagement measures platform usage. You can view it by clicking
Dashboard in the sidebar.
General displays two sections:
- Users: number of users with an active account. Users whose invitations are pending are not counted.
- Connections: sum of connections from active users to all courses, in the past 12 months. If the same user connects twice, two connections are counted. This is also the sum of all histogram bars of
Connections per month.
- Connections per month: sum of connections to courses, per month. If the same user connects twice, two connections are counted.
- Attendees in session: number of participants in at least one session per month. Click
Totalto toggle the display of a grey bar indicating the number of active users in that month.
- Total training time: total amount of time spent by all users on programs and courses, per month.
- Average training time per user: average training time per user for each month, computed over all the platform's users. This is also the
Total training timedivided by the number of active users, per month.
- Attendance rate (last 12 months): percentage of users who clicked
Startin a session homepage, over the last 12 months.
- Completion rate (over the last 12 months): percentage of users who reached 100% completion rate in a session, over the last 12 months.
- Success rate: percentage of users who reached 100% completion rate in a session with no course or Assessment block in examination mode, or passed them, over the last 12 months.
- Attendance / Completion: attendance and completion rates for sessions available during the last 12 months. The size of the circle is proportional to the number of registered users. Blue circles represent ongoing sessions.
- Authors: number of users who created at least 1 activity, course or program.
- Courses: number of courses published since the creation of the platform.
- Programs: number of program sessions published since the creation of the platform.
- Ongoing sessions: Number of ongoing sessions per month. The sessions taken into account are the ones which were in progress at some point during the given month.
- Blended learning: distribution of sessions according to the use of synchronous courses (face-to-face, webinar) or not.
- Cheat sheets: number of cheat sheets created in the platform.
- Questions: number of questions created in the platform.
- Documents: number of documents created in the platform.
- Type of documents: breakdown of the types of documents used in courses.
To download data from your Dashboard:
- In the left sidebar, click
- On the top right of the
Download(icon of an arrow pointing down)
- Select the
Granularityof data you would like
- Click either
RECEIVE BY EMAILor