Open questions must be corrected by a program tutor. This article covers all topics related to correcting open questions on the platform:
Learners do not need to wait for a trainer to correct their open question in order to move on to the next course, unless a minimum score has been set.
When a minimum score has been set:
- If the member has met the validation conditions at the end of the course, they will be able to continue to the next course, even if the open question hasn’t been corrected yet.
- If the member hasn’t met the validation conditions, they’ll need to wait for the open question to be corrected in order to move on to the next course.
Tips & tricks: To verify that learners have thoroughly answered the open question before going further, don't hesitate to add an assessment step:
- Put your open question at the end of your course
- In your program, add an assessment step after the course
As long as this step hasn't been validated by a Tutor or a Manager, learners won't be able to continue the program.
An open question must be corrected by a program trainer. The trainer is notified by email and a notification will also appear in the upper menu:
The learner’s answer is visible in the Dashboard > Corrections tab.
Platforms administrators or the owner can also correct open questions. They are considered “Other Reference Points” by default for all open questions created in their workspace.
If there are several reference points for a program, each reference point can access the corrections of another reference point in the , if they’ve corrected a question at the same time.
Once a reference point has corrected a question, it will no longer be visible in the questions to be corrected inbox. This way, two reference points will not correct the same question.
Trainers can access documents in the learner’s answers:
You must click on the document to read or download it (use the arrow icon):
- The program tutor will be notified when a member answers an open question. They will receive the notification when the learner completes the course. Until the course is completed, the learner’s proposed answer will not be sent.
- Members will be notified when a tutor has corrected their answer. A notification will appear in the upper menu: