In addition to the Web version, 360Learning is also available on your smartphone and tablet. Below you’ll find all the information you need about our app!
- The app is available for tablets and smartphones equipped with either the Android or iOS operating system.
You can download the app directly from the Store on your phone. If you're reading this article on your smartphone, click on the images below to download the app directly:
- The app gives you access to the learning experience. To use administrator functions, we recommend using the web version of the platform: open your Internet browser, enter your platform URL, and then log in using your username and password.
- For the best user experience, your device must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Android: version 5.0 or later
- iOS: version 10.0 or later
- Case #1: This is my first time logging on to the 360Learning platform, I just received an invitation email to a program.
- First, you must set up your account on the web version of the platform, using a computer. You will have to choose a password that will allow you to identify yourself on the application.
- Once your account has been created, download the 360Learning app from your phone or tablet (Android version or iOS version)
- Login via the portal
- Case #2: I already have a 360Learning account
- Download the 360Learning app from your phone or tablet (Android version or iOS version)
- Login via the portal
- Once you're logged in, you can access the program via the red notification:
- Next, select the program:
- Tap on the name of the first course, or on Start the program:
- You can tap on the arrow-shaped icon to launch the course:
- To access the rest of the program, all you have to do is tap on Resume the program:
This feature is available on both iOS & Android devices.
🖌How to create a course which is compliant with SCORM on mobile?
- To be mobile compatible, SCORM must be published in HTML 5 format.
- For more information on how to publish using the correct format: read this article
- The following SCORM content can’t be read on mobile devices:
- Flash documents
- Non-responsive content (display doesn’t fit on the screen)
- New window opens to read SCORM content
- All content that can’t be viewed on the web platform will not be supported on the mobile apps
🛠 What SCORM versions are mobile compatible?
Like our web platform, 360Learning applications are compatible with SCORM versions 1.2 and 2004.
✅ How can I ensure my SCORM courses can be read on the mobile applications?
Not all SCORM courses are created to be compatible with playback on mobile devices. It’s the course author’s responsibility to ensure the course can be viewed on mobile devices.
When you publish your SCORM course on the 360Learning platform, if your course was created to be compatible on mobile devices, navigate to the General course settings. You can enable the mobile sharing option:
- If this box is checked, 360Learning applications will be able to launch the course.
- If the box is not checked, 360Learning applications will not attempt to launch the course, and will display a message explaining that the course is not compatible on mobile.
Please Note: if you check the box for a course that contains elements that are not compliant with mobile viewing, 360Learning is not held responsible for resolving mobile viewing issues.
📲 How can I make my SCORM courses downloadable on the mobile applications?
If your course has been designed to be compatible with offline viewing, then your learners will be able to download it and read it without needing a network connection - for example when they’re on public transportation. Their viewing statistics will be reported when their devices are back online.
To allow learners to download your SCORM courses, navigate to the advanced options of the course general information menu. Check the box "This course is compatible with offline playing".
If the box is not checked, learners will not be able to download the course.
Offline mode allows you to follow training without an Internet connection. You must download training content beforehand to your mobile device.
Learners can download:
- Navigate to your Catalogue
- Select the course or program you want to download
- Click on the download arrow icon:
- Downloading will begin, subject to the available storage space on your mobile device.
- Once the download is complete, you can access the course or program in offline mode.
The application quits unexpectedly, an error code appears ... What should I do?
- First, try restarting your application and/or device
- Try removing and then reinstalling the app by downloading it from the Store
- Know that within certain companies, downloading applications is not allowed using their Internet connection. If you need to use the application, try again later on a different network or directly using 4G.
- If the application offers to generate an error report: do not hesitate to send it. A notification will be automatically sent to our technical team, who will have all the necessary elements to look into the problem as efficiently as possible.
- Also let your platform administrator know, they can report the problem.
- Remember to take a screenshot to help identify the issue.