Adding a path to the library of a group allows authors of the group to use those paths in their own paths, and coaches of the group to share those paths in their group Catalog.
- At the top of the homepage, click Paths.
- On the right side of the path row, click Edit.
- In the Build your training section, click CONFIGURE SETTINGS.
- Click Advanced settings.
- Next to Coach's library, click Add group(s).
- Select the group(s) you would like to give access to the path.
- Click CONFIRM.
You can remove a path from the library of a group by unselecting the group at step 6.
You can also add a path session to the Catalog of a group.
You can add up to 100,000 paths to the library of a single group.