This article explains:
- 1 - where to find corrections, if you are a learner
- 2 - where to find your learners' answers, if you are an administrator or a trainer.
1 - Learner
A - In training mode:
- the learner will be able to play activities, comment on them and view corrections at the end of each question.
- When he/she plays a course again outside a program, the corrections from the previous passage will not be displayed. The learner must play each activity again to see the corrections once more.
B - In evaluation mode:
- the learner can only view the corrections at the end of the course, thus guaranteeing valid results.
2 - Administrator and trainer
A - Opinion question
You will find the answers to these questions in statistics > programs > course details.
Important note: These 2 types of questions can only be played within the framework of a program. If the course is played within the framework of the catalog, these questions will not be displayed.
B - Open question
You will find your learners' answers to these questions in your statistics > corrections.
Important note: These questions can be played outside of the program. If the course is not played within the framework of the program, no correction is sent.
Trainers are thus only notified that answers were submitted to open questions when the course is part of a program.