360Learning offers you the possibility to promote your programs and/or courses by making them available online via your Public Channel.
You public channel showcases your training activity and you can add programs and/or courses to it.
This article goes over how to set up your Public Channel:
Follow these steps to activate and customize your Public Channel:
- Hover over your profile photo and click on Settings and Members
- Select Public Channel in the My Workspace section
- Tick the Public Channel box at the top of the screen
Once your public channel has been activated, you can add:
- A slogan
- A description of your activity
- Contact information for your training organization
- Links to your website or social media
You can also customize the URL of your Public Channel by following the steps in this article.
To add a program to your Public Channel, you’ll need to navigate to the program Settings page.
You can view your Public Channel by clicking on the icon at the top of the page or by clicking on Public Channel via the menu available when hovering over your profile photo.
Send the URL of your Public Channel to the people of your choice (for example, include it in your emailing campaigns).
Once your public channel has been activated, anyone can access it, whether or not they have a 360Learning account. For increased visibility, you can check the SEO option to appear on our 360Learning Universities website.