Your Public Channel is a showcase of your training platform. It is intended to highlight and promote content that you’ve created. To do so, you need to add programs to your Public Channel.
In the article, you’ll find frequently asked questions about the Public Channel:
To publish a program on the Public Channel, navigate to the session settings page .
Scroll to the Advanced Options menu and check the This program is available on the public channel option. You can also set the program price (excluding taxes) from this menu:
Finally, you can make the first course available by selecting the The first course can be played as a trial option. This way, visitors won’t need to register to take the first course. It’s a great way to give them a taste of what your training program offers!
Programs on your Public Channel are indexed according to the following order:
- By number of views (increasing order)
- If the program has no views: by alphabetical order
Only programs can be added to the Public Channel.
However, you can create a program composed of only the course you want to make available and select the First course is in open access option.
You can now share the URL of the program with your prospects and customers, for example:
- integrated as a link in an image within your mailing campaigns
- on social networks
Here is the example of the URL of this MakeSense program : https://universities.360learning.com/#program/57f61254dc668e9a47ae5278
The URL of the Public Channel is in the address bar of the browser. The URL is not configurable but you can use link shorteners with web tools (Bitly for example) for this purpose.
You can however customize the URL of your 360Learning platform by following this article.
Learners who bought a program from your Public Channel:
- Can only access this program. If you register them to other programs individually, then they will be billed as regular learners (10 $/month per user).
- Can not access program forums
- Can not access other groups on your platform. Same as with programs, if you add them to other groups they will be billed as regular learners.